BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

One Fine Day


So here it is my new story.Let me know what you think.

They made a fine couple. Her cropped,silken, gold hair contrasted with his dark head of unruly curls. When photographed, the juxtaposition of her sunbathed exterior and hard emerald eyes with his moon pale skin and carmel colored eyes always made for a startiling compostion. They smiled duitifully and held each others hand in solidarity. They did not partake in any outlandish behavior, ever.


This would all be okay if it weren't for the fact that I am not the blonde, but a close friend of the blonde and the boy was my best friend whom I happened to be in love with. But alas, it is what it is and I can't change it now, so late after the fact. So here I am, sitting across the table from them, watching his druken pecks at her neck turn into suction cup mode with every rum and coke he finishes off while she swatts him away playfully. I have no one to blame but myself for this self-induced torture. Maybe I am a masochist? However, watching them do this in front of me is far less painful than thinking about what they might be doing without me there. So here I am, sitting across the table from them, trying to keep my Chicken Marasla down.

Sidney Crosby, If you had only chose me.

4 comments:

jeyre87 said...

I got the comments up and running. You just have to click on comments to open up the pop up screen.

jeyre87 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
India said...

Yay! Now I can comment.

I like the initial teaser (if a little short for my liking) but I'm interested to see where this goes... how long she's been friends with Sid for, is she good friends with the blonde as well, or just because she's Sid's girlfriend? How old are they in this? Lots of questions! Gutted about tonight's result :(

MelTing said...

Looks like it's going to be a sad story with lots of conflict and jealousy. Hopefully some fun too. But India's right, it does need to be a bit longer to really get into things.

I tried to comment before, but now it's a bit odd because the comment box is not the normal one.?