BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Just a Note- Jeyre87

Hi Everyone,

Before contiuing this story I would like to give a little background information.

1) This story is taking place at the begining of the 2009-2010 season

2) to explain this Sidney and Eleanor's history and various other relationships in this story I will being doing flashbacks.

3) In the interest of keeping characters from seeming too one sided, and to show the difference in relationships, I will be developing characters by using several different view points.

These are just some things to keep in mind while reading the story. Oh and feedback is hugely helpful, I love hearing what you all think. The comments settings are not letting me embed the comment box so you just have to click on the comments and a pop up will come up. I hope you all love the story.

                                                      Thanks, Jeyre87  : )

0 comments: